Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join us to cover a Maternity leave on an initial 9-month contract assisting our National Events Manager to successfully organise Dimension Data's corporate events. Based in Sydney, CBD you’ll be working across both the Events and Communications teams in Dimension Data’s Australian Marketing group and assist with the successful execution of Go to Market strategy.
What we expect you to do:
- Support in the execution of the Dimension Data Marketing plan within allocated budget
- Drive campaigns around defined priority Go to Market Practice offerings
- Support Platform growth target with specific campaign activity
- Work with the National Marketing Manager to design and execute omni-channel campaigns
- Develop marketing programs to support acquisition and in contract growth
We are looking for someone with
- Previous experience handling large scale Go-to market campaigns within an enterprise setting
- Experience in both managing and working to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and program management skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Ability for accuracy, thoroughness and excellent attention to detail with good budgetary skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.