Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an Administrator to provide general administrative and secretarial support to one or more senior managers in a functional team in support specific projects and/or co-ordination and implementation of office procedures.
Based in our Darling park office, you'll be assisting the senior management in a department or team to ensure smooth office operation and the achievement of team or departmental objectives by fulfilling the following:
This will include:
- Manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximisation of the manager’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itineraries for domestic and international travel
- Record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items
- Maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed and ensure the efficient operation of office equipment by arranging for routine and necessary maintenance
- Prepare and create professional presentations, spreadsheets and databases in line with requirements
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to and resolve any queries or escalate more complex queries to the relevant individual
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within an IT Services or Legal environment is highly regarded
- Strong technical system skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint(desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels in the organization
- Proactive approach with High attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As well as Australian working rights.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.