Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer to augment our Banking and Financial Services client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be developing solutions using Nintex forms & Nintex workflows for SharePoint 2013
- Development of solutions using SharePoint OOTB features, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint InfoPath and/or custom solutions and using O365 features like O365 Video, Yammer, Groups, Planner, Delve Analytics and Delve.
- Technical solution design by mapping business requirements to technical requirement utilising SharePoint and O365 OOTB features or customisations
- Produce supporting documentation for SharePoint and O365 based solutions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather requirements, seek clarifications and provide advisory when required
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of commercial development experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack i.e. C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS (or other code repository)
- Experience in SharePoint 2016/2013 and/or SharePoint Online development and have good understanding of Farm Solutions, Sandbox Solutions and SharePoint Add-Ins
- Experience in InfoPath forms and workflows development, such as Nintex, K2
- Front end development - Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).