Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking for a Functional Analyst, to join our ICT client based in Melbourne CBD. This is for 3 months extendable contract.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project etc you will need:
- Commercial experience as a Functional Analyst with responsibility for developing financial reporting requirements
- Provide input to project/system scoping, sizing and estimating activities.
- Problem solving: seeks all relevant information for problem-solving; liaises with stakeholders; analyses issues from different perspectives and draws sound inferences from information available; identifies and proposes workable solutions to problems; implements solutions, evaluates effectiveness and adjusts actions as required.
- Client Management -assist clients to clarify their needs; clarifies expectation of the roles, process and outcomes; responds flexibly to client needs; develops practical solutions to complex problems, provides advice in area of expertise; liaises regularly with clients.
- Deliverables will be Agile (High level diagrams, Process maps, Epics and User stories) however the Analyst should also be familiar with the preparation of SDLC project artefacts
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).