Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an InterSystems Cache Developer to augment our entertainment company project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. You’ll be developing using InterSystems Cache this is a initial 6-month contract with a new to extend for the right person.
We are looking for a hands-on and technically skilled developer focusing on Databases such as Intersystem cache.
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Object Orientated Design/Programming
- C# web application development
- SQL development
- Inter-System Cache (OO DB System)
- Development, design, migration, configuration, and deployment of an InterSystems Caché system upgrade;
- Demonstrated flexibility and resilience
- Successful system upgrade within an all-environment;
- Effectively maintain BAU following a serious deployment issue (hardware)
- Designed and rehearsed rollback plans, resulting in minimal disruption.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).