Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer to augment our Telecommunication client’s project delivering new applications. Based on our client’s site in North Sydney you’ll be designing and delivering user interfaces.
- Design user interactions
- Dealing with stakeholders to understand client needs
- Work with Product Mangers and other business stakeholders to form a vision for the desired state of a product
- Work user experience designers, technical and product delivery personnel
Skills & Experience
- Strong technical ability in Adobe Creative Suite plus all relevant digital design applications
- Strong visual design and illustration skills
- Hands-on experience in digital design, such as user research and usability testing, prototyping, interaction design, wireframing, visual design and UI development
- Ability to deliver a holistic view of customer experience through diverse digital environments
- Experience in designing for mobile applications, web and desktop including responsive and adaptive web design
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).