Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join us on an initial 12-month contract providing design, implementation and support. Based in our client's site as an onsite engineer, you'll support triage resolution and assist with any planning/implementation changes within the clients infrastructure environment.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with Cisco ACI, Nexus and Palo Alto.
What we expect you to do
- Take the lead role in promptly and accurately, responding to Major Incident’s (Severity One and Two) within the core network
- Review, identification and analysis of common incidents that expose problems in the Cisco core network environment
- Assist with planning, testing and implementing adds, removes and changes to the client's Cisco network infrastructure
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance on the Cisco core network environment of either hardware or software component
We are looking for someone with
- Proven experience supporting Cisco wired and wireless LAN environments
- Strong design and implementation experience with Cisco ACI, Nexus and Palo Alto
- Proven experience with lifecycle maintenance and patching requirements for Cisco products, including the ability to review Cisco published security vulnerabilities
- Proven experience working with ITIL aligned processes (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change and Release)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.