Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Systems and Network Administrator to augment our client’s project to provide ongoing onsite 2nd and 3rd level support across their infrastructure. Based on our client’s site in Alexandria you’ll be responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of servers, systems, network, hardware and software related infrastructure
- Respond to and resolve 2nd and 3rd level support tickets in line with the client's SLA's
- Perform patching, performance tuning, upgrades and preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist in performing regular security monitoring to identify and possible intrusions
- Perform daily backup operations and assist with the development and management of their DR plan
- Update and maintain documentation as per fixes and resolutions provides
Skills & Experience
To successfully support this network/system you will need:
- Windows O/S and Servers
- Active Directory, Group Policies
- File and Print Servers
- O365 and relevant supporting infrastructure
- Business critical applications
- LAN and WAN connectivity
- Secuurity systems
- Anti Virus
- Web Traffic Management
- Backup and DR
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).