Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Security Scoping Architect to join our VIC business and focus scoping opportunities within the Cyber Security domain. This position will give you the opportunity to take ownership of the small to medoum sized opportunities by scoping out the opportunity, writing the SOW's and presenting HLD proposals.
As a career progression, this position will allow you to receive ongoing training and mentoring across the enterprise scale and strategic accounts from the Senior Security Architects and will see you progressing into a Presales Architect
To be successful in this role will be required to provide high level technical architecture and expertise to support the sales, presales and the bid process
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the sales, bid and account management process
- Gather customer requirements and focus on defining and designing the scope of works
- Provide high level architecture across "Cyber Security Domains" to support responses to RFI's and RFP's for smaller and medium sized opportunities
- Present business and solution cases
- Be the main point of contact for Cyber security related opportunity scoping within the small to medium sized opportunities
This position will require you to have a deep technical knowledge across:
- Network segmentation, end point security and security controls
- Data protection and identity and access management
- Secure enterprise mobility
- Incident and event management
- Threat, risk, vulnerability and penetration testing
Typical vendor products that you will be across include
- Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.