Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Operations Process Specialist to join our Managed Services Team on an initial 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
Based in our CBD office, you will be responsible for the set-up, coordination and day-to-day running of tasks generated from our Managed Service Division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The primary responsibility for this role will be the effective coordination of all tasks, reporting and out of scope requests generated from Managed Service.
- Liaise with internal engineering and delivery teams to ensure work is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure processes are followed, including relevant documentation and approvals.
- Collate input and report monthly on all MS tasks, as well as other reports as requested by manager.
- Liaise with client in regards to timing of work carried out and updates on status of requests, as and when required.
- Assist with any other aspects of Managed Services as and when required.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Experience within an operations specialist role or similar (Project Coordinator/Process Specialist)
- Solid experience in coordinating multiple vendors, administrative and engineering resources.
- Strong experience across project process discipline & attention to detail.
- General knowledge of project management practices is desirable.
- Experience in the IT industry/ Managed Services environment is desirable.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.