Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join us on an initial 12 month contract (with extension options up to 2.5 years) to design, develop and implement security controls to achieve security accreditation for our government client. Based on our clients site, this role will see you:
- Work with ICT security experts to develop and implement automated ICT security controls to achieve system security accreditation
- Undertake planning, development, testing, documenting and implementation of ITSM controls over a 2 year period
- work collaboratively within the team and external stakeholders to achieve System Accreditation
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong background with datacentre technologies (compute, storage, linux and DC networking)
- Background with Linux/Unix administration
- high level and low level programming languages eg Perl, Python, C, C++
- IRAP or CISSP qualifications
- Experience in developing and maintaining ICT security related documentation
Given the nature of our client's environment, this role requires a NV2 security clearance and the ability to maintain it.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.