Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Infrastructure Implementation Consultant to augment our Banking client project. On our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. 6 month contract
- undertaking a property transformation on client sites through consolidation of the existing seven commercial sites into two new centres
- A pre-requisite for this consolidation is exiting the two Sydney data centres
- analysis of the applications scope
- off premise deployment, predominantly in AWS
- cloud first approach we will also ensure that any on-premise migrations
Skills & Experience
Technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to integrate/manage the delivery of large-scale technology projects
- Experience with managing infrastructure delivery projects
- Strong, specialised understanding of the Infrastructure and Environment delivery and management
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills
- High degree of commercial acumen and strong sense of accountability
- Application modernisation equivalent to off premise migrations which includes data masking and Dev/Ops.
Leading this team, you will plan and manage all the stream(s) of activities to ensure infrastructure provisioning remains off the project critical path. You will also be required to ensure end to end delivery across the program, including managing asset team application remediation and testing where necessary and ensuring that decommissioning and archiving responsibilities for assets being retired are adhered to.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).