Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer (Messaging) to join our NSW Managed Services business to support a number of key clients IT environments across NSW.
Based in our North Ryde office, you'll be responsible for the supporting, troubleshooting and providing solutions for clients across the following environments: Skype for Business (Lync)/Exchange
You will have the following areas of focus:
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met
- Assist with project delivery to ensure projects deliver to the stated business benefits. Facilitate operational handover.
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of service disruptions in a timely manner, either remotely or onsite, utilising field engineering resources where required
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex system changes within client specified change windows. Liaise with the client, vendors and other partners to ensure minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day business operations
- Maintain and update as-built documentation of managed client solutions
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong understanding and experience with Skype for Business/Lync in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding and experience with MD Exchange
- Skills across migration of an on-premise Exchange environment to Office 365.
- Vendor certification will be an added advantage
- Experience within a Managed Service environment
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.