Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Office 365 Analyst to augment our Banking Clients project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. You’ll be providing support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365.
6 month contract
- Provides technical support of the O365 environment.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all incidents and problems.
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge relating to the nominated service including roadmaps, pre-release features and the 2nd level impacts when considering implementation in the NAB environment.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
Skills & Experience
Nice to have
- Experience managing and supporting BYO and Corporate devices in any one of Airwatch, Intune, MobileIron
- Hardware support of iOS and Android devices
- Provides technical support of the Airwatch instance and assists in service maintenance
- Relevant industry certifications desirable.
- Experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).