Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking for a Lead Solution Architect, to join our ICT client based in Melbourne CBD. This is for 6 months project.
- Develop an optimal end to end solution architecture design leveraging existing solution design documentation in a multi-vendor environment resolving contention between vendors
- Provide direction and advice to project solution architects to optimise the programme solution architecture.
- Represent the programme at internal architectural forums
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Significant experience in successfully leading systems integration solutions in a complex multi-vendor ICT environment
- Provide timely advice on resolution of architectural issues to the Program Director. This may include: platform infrastructure, content management and data management and organisational issues
- Integration of cloud hosted IT solutions into legacy corporate operating environments with an emphasis on business continuity, disaster recovery and security
- Strong communication, leadership, collaboration and influencing skills
- Deep analytical skills and knowledge of contemporary ICT solutions
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).