Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Solution Architect (Networks Routing & Switch) Melb CBD looking for an experienced Architect who can provide End 2 End high levels solution and also define the solutions.
- Delivery of business solutions through the use of the product development process (PDP), and or, network development process (NDP) utilising SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework) practices
- Business Solution Development – concept and solution management
- Business Solution Development – requirements and compliance management
- Subject matter expertise – collection and synthesis
- Subject matter expertise – communication and engendering change
- Reporting of progress, issues and risks
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience working as Solution Architect across large enterprise organisation
- Proven experience working across Networks - (Routing & Switch)
- Develop high-level design solution and architectures – create and document architectures that address client business problems that can be used to ensure a smooth transition.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Infrastructure & Services such as enterprise-grade email platforms, identify and access, Data protection & network monitoring / operational support systems
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).