Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Application Support Developer to augment our Government client’s project. Joining us on an initial 4-month contract with a view to move to perm and based in Melbourne CBD.
You’ll be required to contribute to all application delivery, support and maintenance initiatives within the Application Support Team.
This will include
- You will be expected to liaise with professional and technical staff regarding setting up appropriate hardware, software and operating system environments, carry out integration tasks, perform data configuration, as well as complex problem resolution.
- You will be conducting a variety tasks across the Software Development Lifecycle with business applications, reporting systems and mobile technologies;
- You will complete development using .NET, C#, SQL Server, MS SharePoint 2013 and associated technologies in a mixed Windows & Mac Environment;
- You will also be required to carry out complex software implementation tasks, as well as periods of technical validation activities.
- You may be required to carry out the upgrade and enhancement of various existing Systems as well as conduct maintenance investigation and defect rectification, as well as assist with validation activities if required.
To successfully deliver this project you will
- Proficient in Web application development both in client-side and server side business logic.
- Proficient in .Net, Java, C#, MVC, HTML 5, PowerShell and CSS
- Proficient in SharePoint App Model, CSOM, JSOM, O365, Azure
- Proficient in Web API, Web Service, REST API and cloud system integration expertise & Database technologies and skills including T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2014, SQL AZURE
- Experience supporting SAP Success Factors\Hana Cloud Integration, Azure and AWS
- Experience with design, custom development, workflows and implementation in SharePoint 2013/2016 and desirably in SharePoint Online/Office 365 with solid understanding of SharePoint out of the box features and infrastructure about SharePoint apps
- Experience in SharePoint upgrade and migration from On-Premise to Cloud
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Utilise all existing skills and capabilities to the best of their ability plus continue to grow skill base to align with required outputs and demand
- Translate development challenges and outcomes for business stakeholders.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.