Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Infrastructure Analyst augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client's site in Melbourne CBD.
You’ll be accountable for managing the process for decommissioning of the Windows 2003 servers after the relevant treatment plan has been executed, on a 6-month initial contract
- Maintain the Windows 2003 Exit program master database, be accountable for currency and data quality, maintain currency of the master database of all decommissioning activities
- Produce weekly status progress reports, burndown charts and statistics as required for individual delivery managers, overall program status and decommissioning activities
- Be the single point of contact for all decommissioning activities associated with the Windows 2003 program and supporting projects including High Risk remediation projects and Cloud migration projects
- Track decommissioning requests from multiple projects and programs and Execute the appropriate process to ensure the decommissioning process is followed
- Provide weekly status reports on status of the decommissioning stream progress, issues and risk, specify enhancements to the master tracking database and reports
Experience with technology infrastructure delivery projects
- Strong team based ethics
- Proven ability to manage and execute processes that support infrastructure project delivery
- Good understanding of technology infrastructure and the complexities involved in their delivery
- Technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to provide PMO functions on medium to large-scale technology projects
Skills & Experience
- Well-developed presentation and communications skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- People leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Experience with Agile methodologies and approaches
- A high level of technical competence in Excel, SharePoint, Jira and Confluence and PowerPoint to develop and maintain tools and reports
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).