Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our VIC team as a trusted advisor and thought leader across our our core go to market streams within our Digital Workplace and Productivity practice. The primary objective of the Digital Workplace (DW) Solutions Architect is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across our client environments by collaborating with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals
The Digital Workplace and Productivity Practice has key go to market streams that you will be the trusted advisor across which include
- Azure services
- O365 security
- Cloud file services
- Citrix cloud
- Workplace consulting and assessments
- Identity Services (Azure and Okta)
- Skype for Business
- Windows 10
- Application delivery
- Mobility and modern management
- Adoption services
Software and Devices
- Software lifecycle management
- IT asset management
- Workplace analytics
Typical Responsibilities Include
- Take responsibility for solution design and business development.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination.
- Provide assistance on End-user Computing solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation and ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated background as a presales focussed solution architect
- Deep technical knowledge and capabilities across Azure, O365 adoption and workplace mobility
- Ability to have a consultative approach to solution architecture and the presales process
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.