Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide end-to-end executive administrative support for the C-level executives in support of their efforts to reach targets and deliver on strategic business goals.
Based in our North Ryde office, you'll be assisting with efficient operation of the department, working with other managers whilst maintaining strong communication with internal and external stakeholders by fulfilling the following:
- Understand the strategic role of an EA and proactively identify and advise on improvements and solutions for department issues
- Executive administration, including (but not limited to): adhering to company processes & policies, email and diary management, meeting administration (minutes, agendas, logistics)
- Assist with occasional event coordination, arrange domestic and international travel
- Act as point of contact for stakeholders (screening emails, calls and queries)
- Prepare reports, documents, presentations, and maintain expense systems
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and build rapport quickly
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Familiarity with IT industry and/or agile methodology is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work with and manage change and be comfortable working in a fluid environment and to lead others through ongoing change.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
As well as Australian working rights.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.