Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Network Engineer to work onsite with a key customer to provide ongoing BAU, operational support, deployment and management of their datacentre, cloud and enterprise network infrastructure. This role will require you to support and maintain the enterprise and corporate networks.
Typical Responsibilities include
- Provide ongoing BAU support within a global data centre networking operational environment
- Participate in projects and assist the team throughout the design and implementation of solutions across the datacentre and cloud network environment
- Act as the highest escalation point for routing, switching, ACI, wireless and WAN optimisation
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience working within a BAU or network operational support position
- Able to support complex and multi vendor networks
- Well versed with performing analysis, root cause analysis and resolving complex issues within a critical environment
- CCNP, CCIE and ITIL certifications are highly desired
You will support
- LAN, WAN, Wireless and Datacentre infrastructure
- Cisco ACI (SDN)
- AWS, Azure and GCP infrastructure
- WAN Optimisation
- Load balancers and Proxies
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).