Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
The Solution Lead would have proven experience in design of the complex interactions between business processes and the technologies that enable those processes to function. They would have solid experience in UX/CX principles being applied in their solution's. The ideal candidate would have a strong background scaled agile practises. Knowledge of operational and business best practice solutions as well as design and management of solutions in AWS and AEM is required
- Attend workshops with business stakeholders and help build solutions in collaboration that meet both business and architectural guidelines
- Facilitate conversations between business and IT stakeholders where new features are required on the website or RSP PortaI
- dentify key blockers for delivery teams early and create and concise solutions to support the agile release train to achieve its PI goals
- Work with the wider Service Co-Ordination team to provide knowledge and support
- Engage with Strategy & Architecture and assist in discussions with business stakeholder
- The ability to understand business outcomes and collaborate with both technical and non -technical stakeholders to realise and deliver
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable expedience working as a solutions lead that deliver to business and architectural requirements
- Proven experience in maintaining design documentation and creation of SOAPs (Solution on a Page) for relevant portfolio epics/epics.
- Experience designing Website solutions in AWS and AEM
- Deep understanding of cloud native principles, modern integration, and modularised capability development Technics
- Experience in working with operational and business best practice solution design.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).