Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst - CTP to augment our Financial Services client’s program delivering on multiple projects around domain knowledge, trusts, debt securitisation. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be supporting Financial Services Projects.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Design & develop high quality business solutions and projects.
- Elicit requirements and develop functional specification documentation.
- Facilitate workshops, conduct presentations, conduct process mapping and process improvement analysis.
- Provide evaluation of customer’s business needs and evaluate various solutions.
- Evaluate the customer’s business needs and provide input into future implementation of business processes, directions and systems.
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong background in financial services.
- CTP Certified
- Solid experience in Agile and Hybrid Agile environments.
- Business Analyst experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and deal with competing priorities.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).