Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a UX Designer - Sharepoint to augment our Health client’s project. Joining us on an initial 3-month contract and based in Sydney North.
This will include
- Analysis - Conduct user research, journey mapping & testing to understand users’ content and service needs, and designs user interface. Map out the current web system and perform content & design analysis. Learn from our website gaps to embrace an iterative process to build a user centric & future ready UI design & contents.
- Design - Work with the Web services team and key stakeholders to discover, categorise, conduct workshops and develop detailed high-level user stories and develop iterative design solutions & UX artefacts, including sketching, concept creation, wire framing, journey maps, service blueprints and interactive prototypes.
- Develop & Deliver – Work with developers to deliver the project using lean agile methodology, defining deliverables & timelines, providing weekly progress updates, establishing task flows and priorities. Involve in end-to-end website delivery cycle, from usability to sketching, prototyping UI and interaction design & content updates. Develop branding & content style guide with ready-to use user interface elements striving for simplicity, understand ability and usability for all users.
- Ongoing Improvements, Maintenance & Support - Liaise with departments to fill missing information to ensure content is current & relevant. Conduct ongoing review to gauge the benefits realised & enhancements required on the implemented UI/UX and ensure all documentations are updated with any clarifications during development. Provide content writing/editing support and develop guide for staff to create content using the right tone, voice, and visuals
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Degree in computer science or Information technology or equivalent with experience in a Senior role in a UX/UI design role especially for SharePoint
- Proficient with wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, Lucidchart, Moqups, Balsamiq or Wireframe.cc) and Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, XD, Spark and Photoshop. Skills in Angular / React or Vue or Axure, Zeplin, Flinto as a Bonus
- Familiarity with information architecture and creative ability to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, responsiveness, navigation) with proven experience in designing wireframes, low and high fidelity prototypes and interactive design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and Excellent facilitation skills across varying business and IT areas with ability to communicate design rationales to stakeholders/users and debate with clarity the merits and shortfalls of potential technical solutions. Ability to present and articulate using a variety of verbal, written and visual methods where appropriate to a diverse range of audiences.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.