Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Client Services Architect to join our highly successful and intelligent QLD services team.
The Client Services Architect will be actively involved in the tactical aspects of the client relationship, interacting with solutions and service delivery. You will be responsible for leading programs to maximise realised value for Dimension Data’s Enterprise Services Clients and also provide technical leadership, and proactive support from an operational perspective. It is a disciplined role with structured problem solving and architectural leadership at its core.
As the Client Services Architect and a member of the Client Services Assurance Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Review and identify areas whereby improvements of the cost and performance of the technology estate, service delivery and/or commercial model
- Review client architecture and delivery management functions using standard inputs to identify opportunities or areas for optimization
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders, technical teams and vendors to ensure effective Design, Implementation, Assurance and User Acceptance from a post sales operational perspective
- Provide leadership and governance for all technical projects and product\device accreditation on behalf of a client
- Form part of the Operational Analysis team and change management function, to review client’s new services and performance implications
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in services within a large scale technology services environment across a range of services
- Technical knowledge across a broad range of disciplines including Servers, Storage, Virtualisation, Databases, Security, Networking, Network Management and Middleware
- Demonstrated strong vendor relationship to ensure an understanding of the vendor’s products business and services positioning
- Demonstrate an understanding of the service delivery model
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, contributing to team success and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.