Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Exciting Opportunity Melb CBD - (Platform Engineer x2) in this role you will be building infrastructure pipelines ,Configuring , Kafka, casandra , red shift and manage 200 people within the team.
- Building infrastructure pipelines
- Configuring , Kafka, Cassandra , Red shift
- Building internal monitoring tools
- Scheduling tools
- Implementing world class engineering tools.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working as a DevOps
- Demonstrable working experience across AWS
- Good knowledge of Big data
- Engineering mind set and think strategically
- Proven experience in managing people
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).