Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Security Patching Engineer to augment our Legal client’s project. Joining us on an initial 3 months contract and based in Sydney City.
This will include:
- Documentation of patching process
- Deployment of patches to endpoint operating systems
- Deployment of patches to business applications
- Consultation with infrastructure team on deployment of patches to server operating systems
- Consultation with applications team on deployment of patches to server applications. Follow the correct ITIL practices for deploying patches.
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Knowledge of SCCM: Packaging, Deployment, Reporting
- Work in a team environment
- Good communications skills
- Knowledge of Qualys
- Having worked in a law firm
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.