Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Program Director to augment our Financial Services client’s program delivering multiple Technology Infrastructure projects. Joining us on an initial 12 months contract and based in Brisbane CBD you’ll be leading the clients HQ Program and PMO for Technology Infrastructure, providing critical support, governance mechanisms, stakeholder management and leadership to the Program.
This will include but limited to the following:
- Infrastructure platform implementation, migration and business rollout
- Direct Reports - Project Managers, Business Analysts, Finance Analysts, etc
To successfully deliver this program you will need:
- Significant technology industry experience required with background in delivery of large scale technology infrastructure projects which encompass new buiding designs
- Excellent knowledge/experience in IT delivery methodologies or project management including Agile
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities including regularly preparing material and engaging with senior stakeholders in large organisations including the CIO
- Previous experience in leading teams
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.