Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Network Tower Team Leader to join our Managed Service business. This is a rare opportunity to join in a leadership position. As the Network Tower Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing effective leadership to our talented engineers, proactive and re-active support via the development and improvement of new and existing methods / work processes.
- Provide effective leadership to the engineering team via the provision of mentoring, and technical guidances
- Effective management of staff including the recruitment of permanent and contract staff by technically qualifying candidates through the interview process
- Provide Professional and Technical Leadership in critical fault situations through the development of “Action Strategies”, “Resource Plans”, and direct customer / vendor liaison
- Plan, coordinate and implement network changes within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL change management framework. This will include liaising with the customer, third party suppliers, vendors and partners to ensure minimal disruption to the customers day-to-day business operations and a seamless, coordinated delivery of servicess
- Evaluate and improve upon current work process systems / practices, including working to further develop the team’s level of ITIL Compliance, SLA Performance and Customer Satisfaction
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated Team Leadership skills, and a proven track record of staff management and resource planning within an Outsourced IT environment
- Strong customer service focus with an understanding of client expectations
- Background in providing technical support for Cisco networks (routing & switching, wireless, network management)
- Strong interpersonal understanding including relationship building
- High level of initiative, accountability, attention to detail and ability to follow process
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.