Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce CRM Developer. Based on our client’s site in Clayton, you’ll be developing Salesforce solutions in collaboration with the Salesforce delivery team to ensure quality outcomes in existing solutions.
- Playing a technical role in evaluating add-ons and applications to the existing CRM platform
- Providing Salesforce technical expertise to Enterprise Architects to inform the use of Salesforce
- Preparing documentation and developing solutions for enhancement, maintenance and support of Salesforce solutions
- Implementing Salesforce releases
- Collaborating with Delivery and Support teams to enable the resolution of technical issues
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Ability to prepare clear Salesforce documentation and solution recommendations
- Experience in developing custom solutions with the Salesforce Platform (Apex, Visual Force Pages, Lightning)
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile methodologies to successfully deliver Salesforce projects
- Proven experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).