Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Centre engineer to join us on an initial 6-month contract delivering Vxrail projects. Based in Perth, you’ll be the post-sales engineer working on a project from building documentation to actual implementation.
What we expect you to do
- Assist our projects team with Datacentre consolidation with a special focus on Vxrail projects
- DellEMC VxRail, Data Domain, strong design and documentation skills
- Review of existing aged infrastructure, and then create High Level Design documentation, and Bill of materials
- Creation of Low Level Design, Implementation Plan, Detailed migration plan, decommissioning plan
- Depending on the persons capability, the next phase, which hasn’t been scoped yet will be the Implementation of the equipment, leveraging the created documentation.
We are looking for someone with
- Previous experience supporting Vxrail projects within a Managed Services environment
- Strong documentation and design review skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian working rights
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.