Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Data Scientist to augment our clients business that supports large retail clients. Based on our client’s site in South Melbourne. This is a 3-month initial contract with a strong view to extend.
Interviews will commence asap.
You’ll be working across several large retail clients that will need to provide data to. Create reports and data sets for their clients that add value.
- Root cause analysis
- Current state – Future State Analysis
- Produce meaningful business reports from the data
- Make sense of the data being produced
- Automate the reporting process
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Experience with large data sets
- Algorithmic analysis to forecast and track trends
- An understanding of retail data
- High volume transaction data
As well as the ability to commence 1 week.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).