Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
The Active Directory Specialist is the Subject Matter Expert for designing and deploying the AD domain for our client’s corporate domain. This role requires a deep understanding of creating and managing domains and is responsible primarily for the management of the AD domains.
The role involves a variety of activities including managing domains, preparing recovery strategies, offering technical support to others, and handling user accounts.
You will also be required to perform project based tasks such as group policy management and consolidation and DNS health check and remediation.
- Monitoring the day to day AD health
- Ensure servers have healthy replication between sites
- Create and support for Microsoft System Centre Orchestrator
- Create and edit advanced PowerShell scripts for large scale deployment changes over 3200 servers
- Support for Microsoft Azure AD
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Strong experience with Window Servers and Active Directory
- Complete understanding of RODCs and how they function in AD
- Good understanding of VMWare at an enterprise level.
- Good understanding of Networking, Subnets, VLANs, Firewalls and Routing.
- Good understanding of RDS (remote desktop services)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.