Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Change Coordinator to join our Professional Services business.
It is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with service, incident or problem coordination experience to take the next step into a Change focussed role, or for an experienced Change Analyst to further their career and gain exposure to a highly complex environment.
Commencing on an initial 12 month contract, with the potential for extension, this role will see you:
- Coordinate and own technical change management tasks
- Support Change Managers in CSI initiatives and change tasks
- Accept, manage and update change submissions
- Assist the CCB to manage, plan and coordinate changes.
- Liaise with the customer, providers and vendors
- Maintain and update change registers and other documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience in an IT service delivery environment (exposure to change management principles, processes and workflows)
- Solid understanding of ITIL (certification will be highly regarded)
- An understanding of LAN/WAN/Gateway Networking concepts
- Experience working Defence, Law enforcement, Customs, or foreign affairs environment
- A current NV1 clearance or above
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.