Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Change Analyst to augment our Financial Services client’s program working with a variety of clients throughout the program to execute internal change plans and materials. Joining us on an initial 4 months contract and based in Brisbane CBD you’ll be part of the broader Program Management Office, which is committed to supporting a high-performing program team who seek to offer excellent customer service, consistently deliver high-quality work, are innovative and flexible, and have a solutions mindset.
This will include:
- Working as part of the Change Program team as a junior team member, providing support to the team, whilst getting hands on with the implementation of the change plans
- Strong planning skills with commitment to proving high levels of customer service and delivering high-quality solutions within required timeframes.
- Work collaboratively with the Change Team and projects to ensure team goals are met.
- Support the wider change team when required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of practices by being proactive in identifying issues, problems and opportunities, and formulating appropriate responses.
- Build and maintain trusted stakeholder relationships.
To secure and succeed in this contract, you will need:
- Change and communications experience with good knowledge of communications principles, best practice, and emerging trends and technologies
- Experience in delivering effective and appropriate communications and engagement strategies
- Ability to quickly grasp and interpret business strategies, objectives and processes,
- Strong skills in using the MS Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint
- Experience with strategic and change communications in a multi-disciplinary environment (desirable)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.