Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a React Native Mobile Developer to augment our Health Insurance Company client’s project. Based on our clients site in Sydney CBD. It is a 6 month contract. Our client will be decommissioning most of their applications and are in the process of designing a new member application, which will be developed using React Native.
- Required to develop the application for both Android and iOS. You will also need to take on a coaching role with the existing team.
- At least 1 Year of commercial experience developing at least 40% of the end application.
- The successful individual will need to submit code to our client review.
Skills & Experience:
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Demonstrated iOS and Android development skills, that are current, for production quality applications
- End to end experience in; DevOps, UX, Application store deployment, etc. i.e. full life cycle.
- Experience with Native Development
- Experience using React Native as a development tool
Nice to Haves:
- Be able to work autonomously, i.e. without supervision
- Be able to identify problems and present the solutions to those problems.
- Understanding of Architecture
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).