Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an ecommerce technical project manager to augment our ICT client’s project delivering retail outcomes. Based on our client’s site in Hawthorn, you’ll be working in an agile, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Service delivery and/or project delivery within eCommerce (significant PM experience with recent experience working on eCommerce Digital Solutions)
- Working knowledge of retail environments
- Agile Project Delivery experience with experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ownership and resolution of Service issues
- Technical background within eCommerce and or Dev Ops (desirable)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).