Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity within the System Engineering & Operations (SEO) unit for an Experienced Change professional with experience engaging at executive stakeholder level and delivering complex, technology and process-based transformations.
You will be part of the Shared Service function in SEO providing specialised Change Management support to specific initiatives/projects aimed at delivering new capabilities to the SEO functional group.
- developing and/or executing on the (Lean) Change Management Strategy for SEO initiatives
- creating the Change Management Plan incorporating all tactical solutions and implement change management activities in order to embed new systems, processes, practices and behaviours.
- Conducting Stakeholder Mapping and Analysis
- Leading the creation of a detailed Communication Plan that supports the program timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Implementing the change and communication actions documented in both the Change and Communications plans
- Coaching Sponsors and People Leaders in relation to effective strategies for embedding behavioural change, and how change can be adopted and sustained.
- Coaching change agents to deliver relevant Change Management artefacts/deliverables, and so better leverage scarce Change Management resources across competing priorities.
- Measuring Change Management success by setting realistic goals and objectives
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of organisational change management principles, methodologies and tools with strong emphasis on behavioural change
- Proven Experience in coaching senior stakeholders as well as familiarity with Agile/DevOps principles are strongly desired
- Relevant Change management certification (e.g. ProSci).
- Demonstrable experience as a Change Manager on a number of projects from conception to implementation and realisation of the business change
- Highly developed communication skills (written, verbal, and presenting) are desirable to be able to present, challenge and influence the senior management stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills as well as continuous improvement mindset will be an asset to the organisation.
- Experienced business transformation professional
- Strategic/ Organisational Change Management (Systems Engineering & Operations)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).