Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager to work on our government client's digital transformation program for an initial period until EOFY with a 6 month extension option. Based on our client's site, this role will see you:
- Lead a team of 6 in delivery various projects under a digital transformation program
- Organizing and supporting the Project Control governance group for the program
- Providing operational support and reporting - risk and issue tracking and quality control
- planning strategic initiative to sustain the transformation
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated high level Program Management experience including skills in project governance, planning, budgeting, reporting, managing program interdependencies and competing demands, high level problem solving and maintaining relevant documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and costs.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure program management processes and systems are efficient and effective whilst aligned to business needs
- Experience in delivering on digital transformation projects will be highly regarded
- Baseline security clearance
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.