Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a scribe integration analyst to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
Skills & Experience
- Scribe online/workbench integration experience with data migration & system integration.
- Project experience using web development tools and technologies such as ASP.Net, C#, .NET, SQL Server.
- Azure development experience such as WebJobs, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, .NET development, C#, SQL Server.
- Experience in customer solutions that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations and custom reports and dashboards.
- Microsoft common data model and microsoft power apps.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).