Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Vendor Administration Manager to join our Managed Services team and handle large vendor accounts operating in a very complex environment.
As a Vendor Manager, you will be supporting & providing quality assurance and operational services by maintaining & procuring all sub-contracted services from third party vendors.
What we expect you to do
- Manage the Vendor Administration function and support the activities relating to Vendor Management.
- Ensure the relevant documentation required to secure vendor services in support of the efforts of the Vendor Management team are completed.
- Ensure that subcontracted purchases are completed so that the relevant service can be delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure that relevant information is accurately captured, updated and maintained in the related database and systems as required by the Vendor Management process.
As well as
- Manage stakeholder relationships ensuring that escalated queries are resolved effectively.
- Prepare and distribute system and vendor maintenance reports.
- Effectively manage a team of Vendor Administrators, their resources, development and overall performance.
We are looking for someone with
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Managed Services environment
- Strong Business acumen with the ability to nurture relationships with vendors
- Process driven with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
- Australian working rights
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.