Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking for a Sitecore Consultant to join our ICT client based in Melbourne CBD. This is for 6 month extendable contract.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects and various project stakeholders to deliver high quality software.
- Take User Story assignment and estimate the effort to design, build and configure solutions based on the Acceptance Criteria provided.
- Designing, coding, unit testing and deployment of Sitecore XP, Microsoft .NET MVC artefacts
- Work as part of an established Sitecore project team following Agile practises established by the client
- Lead teams of developers as required by the projects
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project etc you will need:
- Sitecore Developer Certification for 8.x or higher (preferred 9.x + Certification)
- Strong experience of Sitecore 7.2 and understanding with Helix principles.
- Experience using SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator)
- Experience utilizing Sitecore pipelines, Sitecore xDB, personalization, customizing Sitecore events, and using popular Sitecore modules and utilities like Sitecore Rocks, Unicorn or Team Development for Sitecore (TDS), Web Forms, and Powershell
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).