- Work With Leading Data Tools
- Build, Implement and Interpret Large Data Analytics
- Liase With C-Level Execs
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Data Analyst for an initial 3 month contract to join a project building and implementing statistical models as well as using predictive modelling to increase end user satisfaction.
This will include:
- Build / Construct statistical models / databases
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Collect, analyse and establish trending patterns for train performance data
- Analyse performance success of initiatives, identify key learnings and assess impact of changes on performance, reliability and customer experience
- Regularly report to the Executive on network performance demonstrating a clear understanding for performance while identifying opportunities for improvement through the use of Microsoft Power BI or other analysis platform
To successfully deliver this project you will have experience with:
- Proven experience in a Data quality focused role
- Extremely meticulous in approach to work/Outstanding attention to detail
- Experienced in query optimisation and performance tuning for OLTP and Date Warehouse
- Knowledge of Data Architecture (conceptual, logical, physical, transactional, dimensional, and Star/Snowflake modelling)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and technical documentation writing skills are essential
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in banking or financial services
- Working Python knowledge is a plus
This is a consultative role, so clear communication skills as well as previous consulting skills will be highly regarded.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.