Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
Dimension Data seek a Practice Manager to head up our Digital Workplace arm in NSW. Based out of our new Darling Park office, the focus of this role will be on business development, practice development and product management functions, which will accelerate success across the Digital Workplace practice.
Leading the Digital Workplace practice, you will be required to:
- Lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy.
- Establish and develop the practice management leadership capability, providing the required governance and oversight to ensure the achievement of Dimension Data goals in the market.
- Promote the realisation of business growth opportunities, assuming the role of “go-to-market” lead for the practice and align sales with key opportunities.
- Ensure the development of strategic and tactical plans that align to overall practice strategic goals and ensure the implementation thereof.
- Own the product/portfolio life cycle and in so doing take responsibility for the strategic planning and tactical activities, required for product growth and management.
We are looking for you to have the following experience:
- A proven track record of leading a successful "practice", with a focus on Digital Workplace/End User Computing technology.
- Experience owning the product/portfolio within a practice and being able to strategically plan to enable further growth opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge handling the P&L for a Practice/Business Unit.
- Strong team leadership capability, with experience leading multi-faceted teams of around 20-30 people.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.