Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Program Manager to oversight all projects within the Network, AV, VC and UC domain. This position will require you to review some of the key challenges that are present, deep dive into each project stream and come up with creative solutions. As part of the success of this role, you will be required to drive the resources and project streams to achieve the proposed solutions and outcomes.
Some of the challenges and project streams include:
- Resolving connectivity issues with Samsung TV equipment
- Adding network controlled sensors and room indicators to meeting rooms to allow for centralised reporting
- Introduction of AV support numbers to internal phones and deployment of physical signage
- Optimisation of Chromeboxes, Google Meets, and We Presents
- Define a resourcing and staffing capability for AV technicians
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated background as a Program Manager or Program Lead across similar disciplines (connectivity, AV, VC and digital signage technologies)
- Networked and knowledgeable across vendor equipment and technologies including Google (Chromebox, Hangouts), Samsung TV, Fredon, Cisco, Pexip and other relevant AV, VC technologies
- Strong stakeholder and vendor engagement abilities
- Well versed with enforcing Project management principles and best practices
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).