Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Level 2/3 Technical Support / Team Leader(Service Desk) to augment our Government client’s project. Based on our client’s site Sydney City. This is an initial 6 weeks contract with a review to extend.
- Lead the operation of an effective Service Desk team to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are satisfied, and effective support of end-user service requests and issues is delivered.
- Provide technology-related advice to internal clients to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Coordinate critical incidents and outages to minimise impact to business functions and ensure appropriate communication.
- Identify opportunities to deliver Service Desk capabilities using agile methodologies and automation.
- Contribute to the delivery of our clients vision, mission, values, goals and strategies.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Experience with: Windows 10, Windows server administration- 2008 – 2012, SCCM, Active directory /Azure Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP /DNS, Cisco Meraki – Wireless support, Office 365 administration, SharePoint on line administration, Skype for Business / In tune /MS Teams, Mobile Device Management, ServiceNow /Jira, Ios/Android Mobile support, One Drive, Video Conferencing support
- ITIL certification.
- Similar experience as a Level 2/3 Technical Support and ability to manage and lead a team.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of an industry-recognised Service Desk application system.
- Very strong technical background with demonstrated ability to manage technical issues associated with systems in a business environment.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).