Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Senior/Lead Genesys Consultant to join our CX business on an initial 6 month contract.
Based in our CBD office, you will be responsible for providing expertise across highly complex environments, whilst leading client engagements across multiple projects nationally and internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The primary responsibility of the Senior/Lead Consultant, will be to partake in major project-based requirements for DD’s main clients across Australia.
- You will work within our Professional Services team supporting the delivery of projects for our clients, displaying good client engagement skills and engaging at a high level of professionalism.
- Provide remote and/or interstate support for project delivery as well as the ability to provide technical assistance in relation to escalations from Support personnel to resolve incidents.
- You will be required to co-ordinate activities for junior engineers within a project, displaying leadership and team management abilities.
- You will be required to write/author reports, designs and project documentation and additionally provide details for input to client proposals as well as ensuring the compilation of documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role as a Senior/Lead Genesys Consultant.
- Strong design experience
- Strong previous experience working within a project environment.
- Genesys Operations skills (triaging incident, collecting and analyzing logs, raising incidents with Genesys).
- Strong knowledge across the following technical skills; Genesys 8.x., SIP & RTP, SIP Server & GVP, Genesys Orchestration and the ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.