Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
It is an exciting time for Dimension Data, being recognised by Microsoft as their FY18 global winner for modern workplace transformation partner of the year, and for their ongoing recognition as a top global employer. We continue to expand and are keen to recruit extraordinary talent on our Workplace team!
The Dimension Data Digital Workplace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through their digital transformation journey. We define solutions synonymous with organisational agility and competitive advantage. As part of this entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of Queensland enterprise businesses by using technology to better connect with customers, employees and partners.
The role of the Solution Architect - Digital Workplace Computing is to be a trusted technical advisor and thought leader, delighting our customers with modern solutions, conducive to optimal productivity and allowing for seamless collaboration with external staff, customers or partners.
Our focus is the modern workplace with the Microsoft cloud productivity suite with O365/Teams, collaboration and communication, including Skype for Business/Teams, mobility with Citrix or VMware and hybrid cloud with Azure.
The WP SA role has 3 main criteria:
- Technical excellence
- Passion for customer
Your key accountabilities in the role will include:
- Drive the workplace solutions pipeline with O365, Teams, modern end-point solutions (Citrix, VMWare) and Azure.
- Lead and inspire the technical team resourcing your projects, with clear scope and guidance on how to deliver successfully
- Act as a leader for the differentiation of DD’s technical capability and work with the Practice Manager to develop new service offerings
- Take responsibility as the technical representative of DD within strategic accounts to develop strong client relationships and follow through opportunities
- Work with Bid Team, Solution Sales Specialists and Account Managers on client proposals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in creation of business cases, business and technical requirements, user stories, conceptual and technical design, roadmaps and ongoing management for all aspects of end enterprise and modern workspace technologies.
- Highly developed technical capability across O365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define an appropriate solution
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry-leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.