Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to augment our Retail client’s project. You’ll join a team in a permanent role with a great base and bonus structure and employee benefits. Based on our client’s site in Bentleigh.
You’ll be Ensuring our clients web platforms are secure, scalable and fit for purpose.
- Ongoing development of the CI/CD pipelines for our evolving architecture, as we build out new microservices
- Build upon sophisticated monitoring systems to ensure reliability and performance of the platform
- Support and manage infrastructure across our networks with a focus on security and performance within a high traffic environment
- Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience working with Linux
- Database experience (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres)
- Demonstrated success in managing diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated infrastructure-as-code experience to design and implement resilient and repeatable environments
Skills & Experience
To successfully you will need:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience running PHP and NodeJS services in production
- Experience managing microservice applications in production and at scale
- Prior experience with one or more of the following IaC tools:
- Terraform/Hashicorp HCL
- CI/CD Pipeline tools experience, particularly CircleCI and Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of AWS services and managing infrastructure as code
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
• Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
• Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
• Income protection & Crisis insurance
• Phone allowances
• Free Gym Membership, free parking, and much more