Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Head of IT Security to assist our partner in drive operational performance across all IT services within the Security domain to meet clients business outcomes and objectives. You will owns the IT Security Operations Management process and responsible for ensuring that all aspects of security management are being performed appropriately across IT Service Operations , Risk management, key control effectiveness testing, patching, access management.
- Ensure SLAs and other business requirements are consistently met / Ensure system stability, security and efficiency
- Consult with stakeholders to understand business needs and fix/ adapt service delivery where required.
- Manage, evolve and govern commercial relationships to drive delivery certainty, operational efficiency and value.
- Set and implement a compelling direction which enables individuals and teams to achieve business and performance outcomes / Build capability, encourage high performing work teams and ensure relevant skills and abilities (today and future).
- Develop and embed a culture of respect, integrity, accountability and individual engagement to enable business outcomes / Understand Industry Framework to build partnerships with external stakeholders to ensure delivery of the plan.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable senior position in an Operational Function with a Large Corporation (Preferably Telco or Banking)
- Outstanding knowledge - Management of security operations.
- Demonstrated a proven pragmatic and agile approach to managing solutions ensuring high availability at the most appropriate costs
- Management of large teams and the ability to create high performing teams.
- Extensive IT service delivery management experience
- Proven knowledge and application of ITIL
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).